Friday, November 2, 2018

18. Love 2.0

I stared at her for a few seconds as I tried to process what she just asked me.
"Are you serious?" It was a stupid question. I could see it in her beautiful bluish grey eyes.
Her smile faltered but didn't completely go away.
"Yes, I am very serious."
I bit the inside of my cheek. Man this is heavy, I thought to myself. But there was no denying it, and, in fact, I was planning to ask in a few weeks anyway.
I quickly regained my composure. "Well Kate, I always thought it should be the guy asking, but yes, yes I will marry you." Kate let out her adorable little squeal when she was to exited to speak and jumped into my arms, making me almost lose my balance. I pulled her back just long enough to see her happiness, and than let my lips press into hers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment